Guaranteed rent in Lewisham | UK eyes over expansions

Guaranteed rent in Lewisham | UK eyes over expansions

Guaranteed rent in Lewisham – Elsewhere, Lowen and Beagles open and have a position 1 % place in property rental specialist Savills. The pair mentioned many investors may be focus on the wrong area of Savills’ business.

Guaranteed rent in Lewisham
Guaranteed rent in Lewisham | Almost all individual would respond to high end London property. Having a publicity 15% to the property market, and what we are having an interest is the other 85% which is divided 35% Asia/China, with a huge factor being a property management and 50% in commercial property, which goes nicely into a much broader thesis of commercial property recovery.

In addition, Lowen and Beagles mentioned current acquisition activity by the group within the US market was helping establish Savills as a international brand. In our forecast, Savills trades on a P/E of 10x and yields 4.5%. The valuation is roughly 1/2 that of the other global leaders, that are listed in the US. Guaranteed rent in Lewisham

In a sector basis, financials have reached the largest exposure, making up 36.6% of the fund at present. That is way ahead of allocations to oil and gas (14.5%) and consumer services (13.6%). The biggest single holding is in BP, which makes up 6.95% of the fund. Guaranteed rent in Lewisham

Guaranteed rent in Lewisham |  The JOHCM UK Equity Income fund returned 52% in sterling phrases over the 3 years to the end of July 2014. That is whereas its benchmark, the FTSE 350 Greater Yield TR, rose 36.7% in over the same span.

Our rent guarantee scheme provides you with between 1 to 5 years worth of guaranteed rental income. What’s more, there’s no catch and no fees involved. Contact Guaranteed rent in Lewisham today on 020 8088 9012 to find out more.

This entry was posted in Guaranteed rent in Lewisham and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.